Installing SoldPress Plugin
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Clicking on Upload:
- Use the browse button to select the plugin zip file that was downloaded, then click on Install Now. The plugin will be uploaded to your blog and installed. It can then be activated
- Click Activate the Plugin.
Configuring Your SoldPress Plugin
This article can assist you in configuring the DDF Feed
- Go to Settings > DDF Data Sync
- Enter your Username and Password. Click Save Changes
- Click the test connection button, this will test that you have successfully made a connection.
- Click the Sync Options Tab and check the Sync Enabled -> Save Changes